- Capacity 4 people
- Bedrooms 2 bedrooms
- Surface 54 m2
- Category Single storey
Description 2021, subject to modifications for 2022: Please refer to the description sheet validated at the time of booking.
On a magnificent property of 10 hectares fully fenced, with trees and flowers, beautiful character set of 5 charming guest rooms (13G250618), farm inn (12 guests max) and Philippe's Cottage, of 54m², isolated on the back of the house. Philippe, artist, will welcome you in his magnificent garden of Alcinoos in which you will be able to discover sculptures, rose garden (more than 4000 rosebushes), priest's gardens, vegetable gardens ... The property is a real space of renewal and re-connection to the Earth and its treasures.
Shared swimming pool 12x6m with salt water, in a green setting, accessible from April to October from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and heated from June to September.
On one level (just a few steps below), Philippe's Cottage is composed of:
- Entrance with cupboards and washing machine.
- Living / dining room with dining area for 4 people, armchairs, coffee table, and flat screen TV. Large bay window opening onto the terrace.
- Kitchen with 4-burner gas stove and oven, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher and reversible air conditioning.
- 2 bedroom with 2 twin 90x190cm beds and wardrobe.
- Shower room with 80x80cm shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC.
Private 20 m² gravelled and shaded terrace. Common parking on the property.
Stay in peace in this all-inclusive accommodation: gas central heating, reversible air conditioning, wifi, sheets, towels and end-of-stay cleaning.
Checks not accepted.
Announcement of a professional
- Air conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Dish Washer
- Garden furniture
- Baby Equipment
- Heating included
- Sheets and towels provided
- Linen provided
- Cleaning included
- On the spot Swimming pool
- 4 km Horseback Riding
- 4 km Restaurant
- 4 km Tennis