- Capacity 8 people
- Bedrooms 4 bedrooms
- Surface 100 m2
- Category Detached House
Description 2023, subject to modifications for 2024: Please refer to the description sheet validated at the time of booking.
Your holiday in a part of the Domaine, in the Country of Cocagne
Located halfway between Toulouse and Albi, you have a wide choice to discover the surroundings. In bad weather, go underground by visiting the medieval underground of Saint-Sulpice, otherwise, respect in front of the cathedral Saint Alain and his Jacquemart in Lavaur, mysteries under the vault of Vauban aux Cammazes, serenity in Dourgne and its abbeys, medieval atmosphere in Lautrec, emotion at the Sorèze Abbey School… Land of plenty, land of plenty…
Discover the secrets of the Pays de Cocagne. We talk about the rainbow country with its variations of colors and flavors. Red gold comes from saffron, blue gold from pastel, as well as pink as Lautrec garlic.
The cottage Lou Bosc is located in a wing of the Domaine de Bosc Lebat, quiet, surrounded by woods and fields. Recently renovated, Lou Bosc can accommodate up to 8 people thanks to its 4 bedrooms. The Domaine de Bosc Lebat consists of a second cottage "Les Forges" (Ref. G1810) with which you will share the outdoors and the pool. The other side of the domain is private for the third cottage "Bosc Lebat" for 11 people (Ref. G1812).
GITE with a completely independent entrance and a private terrace in front of the living room with access from the bay window. Barbecue and garden furniture are at your disposal on this terrace located within the grounds, protected from the wind by its large walls and the sun with the umbrella. Private parking under a covered shelter for the cottage Lou Bosc, located behind the pool.
- The entrance is in the large bright living room facing the private terrace of the cottage. Large sofa, TV, wood stove, books and access to the first floor from this room.
- On one side of the living room: kitchen/dining room in a separate room. Fully equipped kitchen: gas hob, grain espresso machine, kettle, dishwasher, oven, microwave, refractor...
- On the other side of the living room: "pink" room with 2 twin beds in 90x200cm (love bridge and tie to connect the two single beds). Private bathroom in the room with toilet, sink, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower.
On the 1st floor:
- "Beige" room with 2 twin beds in 90x200cm (love bridge and tie to connect the two single beds). Private bathroom in the room with toilet, sink, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower.
- "Green" room with a double bed and a private bathroom in the room with toilet, sink, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower.
- Large bathroom with toilet, sink, walk-in shower, electric towel dryer and washing machine. This bathroom is private for the large bedroom which is just above
On the 2nd floor:
- Large bedroom with double bed and desk/reading space below the bedroom. This room closes from a SAS on the 1st floor allowing to close a space with the bathroom on the 1st floor and the bedroom on the second floor.
Outdoors to share with the second cottage "Les Forges" for 2/4 people, but the green spaces all around you are not lacking! You will have access to the orchard of more than 2 hectares. On the other side of the road (very little frequented), you will have access to the fenced swimming pool to share also with the second cottage. Swimming pool open from mid-May to October, dimensions: 4x9.5m on 1.20m depth.
All inclusive lodging for your comfort: sheets and towels are provided, end of stay cleaning included.
Private covered parking. Wifi in 4G with limited speed and low network in places.
On site: babysitter offering several services: babysitting, shopping before your arrival and during your stay, bread service every morning, pick you up at the airport and take you home. These services are directly related to Alexandre and Pauline, present in a wing of the estate.
Announcement of an individual
Amount of the deposit for individuals €500
- Dish Washer
- Wood burning stove
- Washing Machine
- Heated pool
- Private parking
- Baby Equipment
- Sheets provided
- Sheets and towels provided
- Heating included
- Charges included
- Cleaning included
- Towels provided
- Tea towels provided
- All Inclusive
- On site Swimming pool
- 4 km Horseback Riding
- 8 km Paths short hike
- 9 km Cinema
- 9 km Railway Station
- 10 km Lake
- 10 km Fishing
- 28 km Swimming
- 28 km Leisure Park
- 28 km Nautical sports
- 39 km Airport
Of Belgian origin, Muriel and Eric entrusted their jewel to the hands of their son and daughter-in-law: Alexandre and Pauline. They will welcome you and remain at your disposal throughout your stay. Occupying a wing of the domain, they offer various services to make your holiday lighter. Do not hesitate to ask them for advice!Read more
Stay from to
- Cleanliness 5/5
- Comfort 5/5
- Welcome 5/5
- Value 5/5
Posted on 08/24/2023