- Capacity 11 people
- Bedrooms 6 bedrooms
- Surface 435 m2
- Category Detached House
Description 2023, subject to modifications for 2024: Please refer to the description sheet validated at the time of booking.
Your holiday in a 435m² space in the Bosc Lebat Estate, in the Country of Cocagne
Located halfway between Toulouse and Albi, you have a wide choice to discover the surroundings. Country of cocagne, country of abundance... Discover the secrets of this country. We talk about the rainbow country with its variations of colors and flavors. Red gold comes from saffron, blue gold from pastel, as well as pink as Lautrec garlic.
In the hollow of a small valley surrounded by fields, CLOSE to the Roman Way, «Bosc Lebat», magnificent residence, offers you calm and serenity that are the assurance of relaxing holidays with family or friends in this domain of 9 hectares.
The Bosc Lebat gite occupies half of the estate that bears his name, in a quiet environment, surrounded by woods and fields. You occupy the house of the owners during their absence, Bosc Lebat can accommodate up to 11 people thanks to its 6 rooms. The Domaine de Bosc Lebat consists of two other cottages in a wing of the Domain: the cottage "Les Forges" (Ref. G1810) for 2/4 people, as well as the cottage "Lou Bosc" (Ref. G1811) for 8 people.
GITE with a fully independent entrance and a private terrace on the front of the house. Large garden and private orchard for this cottage, as well as a swimming pool with pool house entirely dedicated to the cottage Bosc Lebat. Barbecue and garden furniture are at your disposal on these private areas. Private parking.
- The entrance is in the large fully equipped kitchen with cooking piano, American fridge, slicer, oven, miscro-wave, grain espresso machine, dishwasher.... A side dining table is located in the kitchen, as well as a wood stove.
- Double room on the ground floor with access from the back of the kitchen. Library, office and private bathroom with toilet, basin, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower.
- Large dining room with oak table
- First living room with sofa, armchairs and wood stove.
- Single room with bed 90x190cm and its private bathroom with toilet, basin, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower. This room is on the ground floor and access is from the first living room.
- Second living room, more spacious than the first with its large red corner sofa, fireplace and 4K TV.
Upstairs with a large hallway:
- "Beige" room with 2 twin beds in 90x200cm (love bridge and tie to connect the two single beds). Private bathroom in the room with toilet, basin, electric towel dryer and walk-in shower.
- "Ecru" room with a double bed and a private bathroom in the room with toilet, sink, electric towel dryer and shower.
- "Blue" room with 2 twin beds in 90x200cm (love bridge and tie to connect the two single beds). Private bathroom in the room with toilet, washbasin, electric towel dryer and bath.
- "Orange" room with a double bed 140x190cm and a private bathroom in the room with toilet, basin, electric towel dryer and large shower.
Private exteriors for the cottage Bosc Lebat with private pool (the other two cottages share a pool on the other side of the domain). Private pool with pool house, bar, table tennis, table football... swimming pool open from mid-May to October, dimensions: 5x10m with progressive bottom from 1.20m to 1.70m. You will have access
All inclusive lodging for your comfort: sheets and towels are provided, end of stay cleaning included.
Private parking along the private entrance of the cottage. Wifi in 4G with limited speed and low network in places.
On site: babysitter offering several services: babysitting, shopping before your arrival and during your stay, bread service every morning, pick you up at the airport and take you home. These services are directly related to Alexandre and Pauline, present in a wing of the estate.
Announcement of an individual
Amount of the deposit for individuals €1,000
- Dish Washer
- Wood burning stove
- Washing Machine
- Heated pool
- Private parking
- Baby Equipment
- Sheets provided
- Sheets and towels provided
- Heating included
- Charges included
- Cleaning included
- Towels provided
- Tea towels provided
- All Inclusive
- On site Swimming pool
- 4 km Horseback Riding
- 8 km Paths short hike
- 9 km Cinema
- 9 km Railway Station
- 10 km Lake
- 10 km Fishing
- 28 km Swimming
- 28 km Leisure Park
- 28 km Nautical sports
Of Belgian origin, Muriel and Eric entrusted their jewel to the hands of their son and daughter-in-law: Alexandre and Pauline. They will welcome you and remain at your disposal throughout your stay. Occupying a wing of the domain, they offer various services to make your holiday lighter. Do not hesitate to ask them for advice!Read more